Providing reliable energy and clean water are some of the greatest engineering challenges our society faces. The goal of the WERL is to develop computational design methods and individual concepts to address some of these engineering challenges. The techniques and concepts developed are applicable to broad range of locations. The special interest of the WERL is to develop technologies to aid the developing world.
1. Solar Photovoltaic Reverse Osmosis Systems
2. Solar Aeration System for Aquaculture
3. Design and Development of Oil Sands Tailings Water Treatment System
4. Design of Pico-Hydro Turbine for Inline Water Disinfection Systems
5. Passive Irrigation Controller